martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

A Country I'D like to visit

Since I was 14 that I want to visit Armenia. I met this country by my favorite band, System of a Down, because they’re descendents of Armenian Genocide survivor and I just loved it. Since then I started to read and learn about this ancient culture -just yesterday Republic of Armenia marks 24th anniversary of independence, but the culture nation is one of the older cultures in the world.

Armenia is between Europe and Asia, next to Turkey, Georgia, Iran and Azerbaijan. They have their own language and symbols -which I know a little- and their own traditional games like ‘tavli’, my favorite –I even got 3rd place in a championship, playing again Armenians. And also have a few traditional dances that I tried to learn.

I would like to stay in Armenia for a month at less and live in the small towns around Erevan, Armenia’s capital city, to join the tradition there, and I would like to visit the Armenian Genocide Museum, especially for April 24th when the Genocide is commemorated. 


Meanwhile I visit the ‘Armenian Community of Chile’ and learned more and more about
this culture.

3 comentarios:

  1. A really good choice. This country was forgotten for the humanity since the Turkish people made that sad genocide ): By the way, I would like to go with you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!
    Honestly i didn't know a lot about Armenia but now that i read your blog I know a little bit more. I can't believe it's just the 24th anniversary of independence, it surprised me.
    I hope you can visit really soon.
    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was almost sure you were going to talk about Armenia, because you know a lot about it. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to go there someday :)

    ResponderEliminar