martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Gets Louder

Hi Hi

This last weekend I went to ’Santiago Gets Louder’ which is a metal music festival. I was going to see my favorite band System of a Down – I mentioned them in my previous post- for second time in my life. So I started to think about the best concert I had ever going, and in the total opposite side, I think that It was ‘Miranda!’, an argentine electro pop band. Yes, I have a diverse taste for music.



Since I was a girl I wanted to go to see them in a show in Blondie’s where they used to play. I knew all this songs and dance steps, but I was so tiny to go to concerts and nobody could accompany me. So, last year, close to my birthday in June, Miranda! Had a show in Blondie’s, 
IT WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!! 

Also, three years ago Blondie’s became my favorite place to dance and having a good time with my boyfriend. So both went to see Miranda! And I sang all the songs and cried – It was very emotive, ok- and then, when It was over, we went to another room to dance the brit pop songs that my boyfriend likes.

Have you a diverse music taste like me? What kind of music do you like?

xoxo

5 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a great time together at Blondie, maybe we can meet there someday because me and my boyfriend also enjoy to go to dance there. I also love Miranda! since I was a kid, take care and see you soon Sodepp :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad you guys had a great time together at Blondie, maybe we can meet there someday because me and my boyfriend also enjoy to go to dance there. I also love Miranda! since I was a kid, take care and see you soon Sodepp :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omfg!! That was a very nice moment. We had a very beatiful night seeing Miranda! and dancing Blur songs :DDD <3 Prepare for the next week (Damon jujuju)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Did you see Faith No More too ? I'm a big fan of them, most of Mike Patton actually. I would liked to go, but I'm not really a fan of the other bands.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes I did, I went for SoaD specially but I was very interested for see FNM too, because I like a lot of songs, but I don't know them completely.

      Eliminar