Hi hi
today I'm going to talk you about a sad topic. Pets.
The first pet in my house was 'Cachupín', a stray dog who was born the same time that i was born, so we had the same age. But he was a pet of the family, my first pet, really mine, was Hugo, a little bunny that my father bought to me in the farm market close to my house, in a mother's day, that was very simbolic. I loved Hugo, and he loved my male cat, 'Corbatita' and He used to try to seduce him - if you know what i mean-, it was very funny.
One night I went to buy for dinner, and I left the door open, and Hugo got out without anybody noticed it. And when I started to miss him, I went outside and saw his dead body on the street, he has been run over.
Since then I had have a Pet Curse, because for a long time all my pets died before the year, specially cats and Guinea pigs, so I stopped to have feelings for animals, because I suffered a lot.
One weekend my dad brought to home a couple of abandoned little cats, and full of hope I took the male and my little sister the female one, and in two days he died. So I spat to the world and I started to hate every pet that cross my way, even the sister of my died cat. But one day we are alone in the house, and she came to me and started to purr, and I felt in love with her, so I changed her named - because my sister called 'Lulú'- to Gatina and I kept her for me, and only me. This happened four years ago and she still alives !!!
Then we adopted a litltle abandoned black cat that we called 'Negro', and then another abandoned kitty called 'Chiqui'.
Like the Pet curse seems broken I tried to kept a little rabbit that my dad found in the street who was blind of one of his eyes, I had to try not loved him at first for his own safe, but could not resist and I called him 'Conejino', and I kept it after all.
But the other day I just had arrive home and watch how Negro took conejino for his trought and run away and I was chocked, so my mum went for him, and then she told me that Conejino was dead.
End of the sad story.
Now I' m going to shoot my self.
Bye
Oh that's sad :( I have a friend who is cursed too, every pet she has dies in a short time or run away or something like that. So we start calling her "Lisa Simpson" :p
ResponderEliminarConejino was a cool rabbit...they formed a beautiful couple with Gatina, and I think that she fall in love with him before he passed away :'(
ResponderEliminarProbably, Gatina take care of him in his first day at home, she was very curious about the little thing moving in a box.
EliminarOr maybe She wanted eat him too :c
Eliminar