lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

All men must die

Hi hi!

I was watching 'House m.d' and  I remembered  that I have to do this  ._.

The Series that I had watch are very different, so I  made three groups
 
First are Anime and others animated series from USA. When I was a little girl I loved Bugs Bunny, Looney Toons and children Warner series like Animaniacs. I also used to watch ‘ Club de los Tigritos’ and then ‘Invasión’. The last anime I watched completely was ‘Soul Eater’ like 6 years ago, the others I watched are’ Ranma ½’ and ‘Ouran kouko High School’, and I have watch many others but not completely, this is a important thing to me because my best friends are 'otakus' so they influenced me a lot, and we sang the openings in every party.

Then I have the comedy series or sitcoms, like ‘How I met your mother’ and 'Friends', and ‘Malcolm in the middle’ or newer like ‘Awkward’, ‘New Girl’ and others Warner series, and ‘Daria’ which is animated but is more for teenager and young adults, and I watched like two years ago. These are my pastime now, specially in the nights. 





And finally, the classics drama series. The first I watched was in national channel, most in TVN, like House, Grey's Anatomy, Nip Tuck. And when I was in Secondary, the sundays in 'Canal 13' I used to watch 'Lost' but I lost the last seasons. lol. But time after that I met the biggest fan of that serie who provided me with the original Lost dvds, my boyfriend. So my first birthday we spent together we passed the night watching the first o second season of Lost... so sweet. 

The same happened with Game of Thrones- my blog's name comes from here- and True Detective (best series ever), that I watched for friends and boyfriend recommendation. 




Have you seen one of this?
Looking for others recommendations !!

xoxo

3 comentarios:

  1. i watched soul eater too!! jajaja i bet that is kind of expectable xd
    i don't watch GOT because i don't have the time for it, i think that i waste A LOT of time in the internet and i don't want to get addicted to a series that is this long. But i read two books and is a really good story, i enjoyed it alot. I stopped reading because i have debts on the library, just that.
    I don't have recommendations, sorry, but is a good thing than aforetime we can watch television series on national tv, i feel like an oldlady already.
    take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well well well, Lost still remains the best series ever!! That was a very good night, watching John Locke's adventures :P And thanks for introducing me Friends jijiji

    ResponderEliminar
  3. now i watch a lot of anime and cartoons, but i like commedys like new girl, malcolm in the middle, etc too.. and i totally agree with your "true detective" recommendation

    ResponderEliminar