martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

My future Job

Hi hi

I was postponing this  because I have no idea about what I'm going to do with my life.
So, honestly, I'll just try to invent something.

Tim Burton is my favorite filmmaker, but I think He lost his style in this last years. One of my favorites movies is Beetlejuice and I would like to work with him for bringing back movies like this one. For this I think that I would have to be a Production Designer - that, in deed, it's my favorite part of make a film- because I like Production area and to do that things works, and also I like Art direction, and to do the staging things.




Now I remember something I would like to do. Long time ago I found a novel that became my favorite book, “The Bastard of Istambul” by Elif Shafak, a turkish writer, and in that moment I thought ‘ this must to be a movie’, and that is my future job, to make an adaptation of this book. I would like to shoot it in the real place the book is about, Istanbul of course, but like it’s about Armenian Genocide I’m not so sure that It will be possible, but let’s think that nothing is impossible.






And, like Forrest Gump said

1 comentario:

  1. i didn't know you liked production area, sounds good. i like art direction too, maybe we'll work together someday haha

    ResponderEliminar