martes, 8 de diciembre de 2015

2015 please


I have read that for some classmates this year was normal, but for me was awful- IS still awful in deed.

So I just will answer what I have to

‘Some good things that have happened’… Not many. In fact, I don’t ever remember a single one. I mean, the good things didn’t happen to me directly, but happened to my family, like my brother’s promotion and my sister’s first communion.

‘Situations that haven’t worked so well’ I think that’s the principal attribute of my year. I wanted to do a lot of things that I couldn’t do, like winter holidays, my art porpoise, and we worked in projects that we couldn’t finished for finally work in other people’s project (that I didn’t like).
 My achievements, mmm, I got a good mark in some subjects, and I lost weight, not all the kilograms that I wanted, but it’s something.

‘a subject or course that I have enjoyed this year’ there is an investigation that some classmates and I have been doing, and in the beginning was very funny and interesting and now we are finished it, but like we are behind the deadline so now is not so fun.

For now I am just living the moment and try not think about what I couldn’t do or what I have to do in the future, the biggest projection that I do is what I’m going to eat the next day.

I hope that Christmas bring me the peace and joy that I need to end this year in the better way

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario