martes, 8 de diciembre de 2015

English Language


Hi hi,
At least the last post!

 This last post is about English language, because is an English blog.
I think that school has to teach English in same way they teach Mapudungun or other native language, because for go outside and meet the world we need to know our roots. But let’s talk about what is require

In the three levels that I took in University I learned a lot of tips that I didn’t know and that gave to me more safety, because in school I learned just the necessary things, the basic things.
I listen music in English so I learned some terms from that, or from the movies, but it is a colloquial English that I can’t use in blogs or formal situations. I think with practice this will be better. For example, this year I met the half part of my favorite band, System of A Down, and I had to talked to them in english, It was very exciting and we could understand each other, but some words was confused.

I hope that one day I can live in London with my boyfriend, so I try to do my best for learn English every time I can. I have a friend who knows a lot, and I usually ask her from words that I don’t know or some Spanish terms that I don’t know how to say in English. For example the past weekend I played ‘scrabble’ with my brother, and we played with English words, It was difficult because the letters are made for Spanish words so there not was ‘y’ or ‘w’. I recommended this exercises.

This is all! It was a nice experience for me,
Thanks for read my posts !

Good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario