lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

Summer plans!

I have not even had time to think about the summer; I just have been focused in finished this horrible year.

I don't know what going to happen this summer, because I all this years I had travel with my family to visit my grandparents in Cauquenes for holidays. But these years that is not sure, because my brother probably does the Military Service, he is 18 years old, and is possible that I work to complete my professional practice. But nothing is really sure.

I feel I need a relax time, at least a couple of weeks for spend time with my friends, do a short trip to the beach or the country, or something like that, and if I have more time, I would like to travel with my boyfriend and meet the south of Chile together, specifically Chiloé–we will receive payments for a little work we did, so with that money we could travel- but we could not talking about it, because both don’t know what to do about the professional practice.

I also would like to play drums again. Some classmates talked to me about make a band, starting with covers of some famous songs, and I haven't practiced them yet, I have not even listened them!


As you see, I have no idea for the future, actually, I don’t like think about it because is devastating for me, I just live the moment.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario